Chicago Street/Urban Photography Workshop
Chicago - April 5-7, 2019
"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again." - Henri Cartier-Bresson
Perhaps no city in America offers more opportunity and challenge for street and urban photographs than Chicago. From the lakefront with its dog beach and Navy Pier to the bustling sidewalks, to the underground "L" stations and the observation decks at the Willis Tower and the John Hancock Building, Chicago is a city alive with endless photographic opportunities.
Open to just eight photographers, this workshop will give you an opportunity to improve your skills in street and urban photography in a collegial and supportive setting. Three day workshop includes:
1. Introductory presentation and orientation
2. Daily photo sessions with options to photograph alone or in small groups throughout the day from early morning through late evening
3. Individual photo walk instruction and portfolio critique sessions
4. Closing presentation of participant images
5. Orientation dinner Thursday, April 4 and closing dinner Sunday, April 7.
Price: $500. $250 deposit due at time of registration and is refundable on or before March 1, balance due April 1. All major credit cards accepted. Workshop price does not include air transportation, hotel accommodations, meals.